Wednesday, 6 February 2013

A BANK

                               A BANK




In the darkest cloud
and the demand being loud ,

people pursue loan from me and get their fake proud.














IN the difficult lonely situation,
when every relations chooses rejection,


My shelter is prefered for rich and begger in every nation.





Money stored in me are sometimes black many times white,

people earn these money with their emotions loose or tight,

some are earned as bribes , few are from struggling
lives








Every professional demands balancesheet , 
 for every month from me.
just by looking at it ,
he scrub his head or knee.

and then whispers what a huge fee!




As time goes  and materialistic demand flows,

I am the giant who never gonna loose.



else god knows!!


................************...................



No comments:

Post a Comment